Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How to Read This Blog

Welcome to my new readers in Indonesia and India! This blog is a little different than most as it isn't tied to current events very much. Well, except that post on Rebecca Black. Most of the things I post on, from gamelan orchestras to Bach fugues, I have been thinking about for a long time. I suppose this blog is like a collection of essays in no particular order. I hope each one will have some informative content. Over the next few days I am going to go through the posts and put labels on them so you can find particular content more easily. You could just read through the whole blog from the beginning. Or just browse. However you go about it, welcome and thanks for reading. Comments are most appreciated!

2 comments:

RG said...

Ignorant and cretinous though I be, I enjoy reading your very erudite comments. Your statistical machinery marks today's as post 100. Your centiblogium earns you a glass of... hmmm... fine tequila?

Bryan Townsend said...

Even though I live in Mexico, I'm not a tequila lover! Thanks for the praise!