Friday, July 15, 2011

Thank You, Readers!

This blog is about five weeks old; the first post was on June 5. I was checking my stats and from that first day, when I probably had no more than two or three readers, it grew, until yesterday it was up to fifty-six. Tiny compared to blogs like Instapundit who has hundreds of thousands of readers every day, but a fantastic increase in just a month. Most interesting to me is the amazing geographic spread. After Mexico, the US and Canada there are readers from Poland, Germany, Israel, the UK, Malaysia, Sweden, Denmark, Austria and yesterday, new readers from Croatia and Indonesia. Welcome again! I really should do another post talking about gamelan music. And find out something about Croatian music about which I know absolutely nothing!

When you drop by, leave a comment. It helps me a lot to know what you think, what you like and even more, what you dislike.

No comments: