Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Joy of Criticism!

As a part-time, unemployed music critic, I delight in adroit criticism wherever I find it. I ran into a lovely example lately in a review by Joe Morgenstern in the Wall Street Journal of the movie The Space Between Us. I left a comment praising the opening sentences and Joe himself sent me a thank you:

Click to enlarge

Love the Internet...

I have the feeling I am going to be stealing some of that at some point.

People have been asking me if I am going to be watching the Superbowl today and I usually reply "there's a Superbowl?" I haven't watched broadcast television in over a decade. But I am rather curious as to what Lady Gaga is going to do in the halftime show. So, in honor of something or other, let's end with some vintage Lady Gaga. It seems as if the official music video isn't on YouTube any more.


No comments: